I’ve never done an online book challenge, but I decided to join the From the Stacks Winter ChallengeÂ :)Â The idea is pretty simple: find 5 books you’ve bought but haven’t read, and finish them by January 30.Â Here’s my list:
- Heartfelt Discipline by Clay Clarkson
- How Would Jesus Raise a Child by Teresa Whitehurst
- The Way They Learn by Cynthia Tobias
- Can You Keep a Secret by Sophie Kinsella (hey, everyone needs something light, right?)
- Say Goodbye to Whining…. by Turansky and Miller
I also have a million bazillion library books, including Blink, The Senator and the Socialite, Memoirs of a Geisha, You: The Owners Manual, Into Thin Air, Facing East, Crunchy Cons, Peace Like a River, More Charlotte Mason Education, Leaving Church, Fun Home: A Family Tragicomic,Â Dr. Sears L.E.A.N. Kids, and The Mom’s Guide to Meal Makeovers, just to name a few…Â Wow, I should be reading.Â Why am I sitting here typing?!